Location: Remote, Flexible working. (Head Office based in Thame, Oxfordshire)
Hours: Full time hours, 9-5.30 flexible, Monday – Friday, Permanent
Salary: Competitive DOE + our competitive benefits package
Reporting to the Product Lead, this Product Manager will join a growing Product & UX team disrupting the traditional view of Conveyancing (the legal process to purchase a property). They will be at the heart of the solutions that home movers, lawyers and other stakeholders trust to undertake the process of buying, selling or refinancing homes.
This PM will challenge traditional conveyancing processes to maximise lawyers time, reduce risk, minimise ‘chasing’ of other stakeholders, and to keep home-movers in the loop on what’s going on, reduce anxiety, and to educate them on the process.
This PM will have digital product experience. They will get energy from solving detailed complex problems and delivering and optimising customer journeys.
ULS technology is a leading provider of tech in the property sector, focussed on bringing together home buyers/sellers, financial services, estate agency and legal professionals. Conveyancing (the legal house purchasing process) has traditionally been a paper-based manual processes - documents and forms are posted back and forth and it is often difficult to track and share progress, causing frustration and slowing progress for all parties.
We are on a mission to transform the experience by making stress-free home moves in the UK a reality. We want to become the leading provider of digital tools to transform the conveyancing experience of buying, selling, and owning property.
Since we were founded in 2003, we have come a long way on our journey and are currently at a critical and fascinating juncture. To date, the product focus has been on iterations of our conveyancer two-sided marketplace, connecting consumers with a range of quality conveyancers to choose from at competitive prices via its easy-to-use tech platform.
We are now going a step further with the development and the launch of the next phase of our customer focused online platform, DigitalMove – a centralised digital platform for everyone involved in the conveyancing process to communicate and collaborate, from future homeowners, conveyancers and lawyers to lenders and brokers. This home platform joins up the entire home buying and selling process right up to completion and beyond, making that process easier, quicker, safer and more transparent.
- Ownership of product features across their entire lifecycle
- Create and deliver roadmaps, working with stakeholders across the business, communicating decisions and plans transparently and openly
- Facilitate internal and external information gathering and ideation workshops, and support the production of business and functional requirements, as well as technical requirements
- Work with other product teams and stakeholders to identify and manage cross-team dependencies
- Help to embed a user-focus in all we do, conduct user research and champion the ‘voice of the user’ in our decision making
- Test new features and concepts swiftly and efficiently to establish their viability, ensuring a data driven and transparent approach
You will have Product Management experience, with knowledge of Product methodology, and processes.
You will have a track-record of converting complex and often vague user problems into digital journeys that delight users and deliver business aims
You will have earnt leadership in cross-functional / cross-business teams by collaborating with users, clients and product team members
You will have outstanding stakeholder management skills and be able to influence both technical and commercial stakeholders, whilst being open to opinions and ideas
You will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skill, be intellectually curious and numerical, using data to explain how users navigate your Product and test hypothesis, rather than acting on opinions
You will be a self-starter, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple priorities.
How we will support you:
- Work-life balance is important; you’ll get an enhanced, generous holiday package
- You have the option for flexible, remote working
- Access to our beautiful head office in Thame, Oxfordshire – a great space to work, meet colleagues and collaborate
- Our benefits package includes; private medical insurance, volunteering day, competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, Death in service insurance, sick pay and lots more
- Pre-arranged social events to make sure we have fun, stay connected and to ensure it isn’t all about work
- ULS help you develop your career with a detailed, performance management scheme
At ULS, diversity of thought, beliefs and backgrounds, drives growth in our people delivering business growth. We are committed to delivering a better home moving and owning experience for everyone, enabled by bringing everyone with us. We treasure any dimension of diversity and the breadth of backgrounds across our teams creating better experiences for everyone regardless of who you are, where you come from and how you identify. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies, Please!